Saturday, March 1, 2014

thing 6


CloudOn

This was great. I was able to view all my Google docs right from my cell phone without having to open a browser going to Google and logging into to G drive.  Also the layout doesn’t look that different from how my Google Drive looks on my computer. The only thing I have to say against this app is that it was a little slow opening each document. Only a few second delay.

Quick Office
This it app is AWESOME! This app makes it possible to use Microsoft, PowerPoint, and Excel all on my phone. Like CloudOn, this app also allows me to access my Google Drive without changing the look of the how the software appears on my computer.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great and it appears you may also be enjoying yourself a wee bit too, which is great! Did you know that every time you complete five things, you can get a badge? Yep, send email to minn23@gmail.com with your name, region and blog name and we will add a badge next to your blog on the blog list by region. If you have another place to display a badge, let us know that, too, and we will send you the badge to display. You can see the badges in the right sidebar.

    ReplyDelete